I Was Thinking About Something Else

That pretty much sums up my life nowadays. I will be doing something, walking into a room or driving, and I will go askew. Someone will inevitably ask at that same moment, "What are you doing?". Which will confuse me and I can only respond, "Yeah, well...I was thinking about something else".

(formerly A Connecticut Yankee)

Name:
Location: Connecticut, United States

People you should read

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Too Small Clothes

This is a bit of a departure from the usual (at least I think it is) and lord knows, I'm no fashion expert, but I gotta ask,"What is up with the shirts girl's/women wear that are like they were shrunk in a hot water wash and then a hot dryer? Actually I don't have anything against the look, in fact dare I say I like it, but what I see are girl's/women spending 90% of their time tugging the bottom of the shirt down to stretch the material out defeating the open midriff 'look'. I'm thinkin', "What's the point?" You didn't know that if you bought a tight fitting/too small top that it wasn't going to naturally ride upwards (or downwards as in the case of the those (I'm sorry, but they're morons) who wear their pants 'low' so that their ass is all out in their boxers).
I don't get it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

My web page cenaless (http://www.amazing-games.net/)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 6:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home